Thought Division is currently seeking a motivated Senior Web Developer with experience in PHP to help manage existing websites and develop new features and systems. Our ideal candidate is someone with at least 5 years of experience developing websites.
This is a full-time, on-site, salary position that requires the ability to plan, multi-task and follow through on projects. Responsibilities include site operations support and the ongoing development and maintenance of current and additional websites and web content.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded programmer with just the right combination of experience, aptitude, and attitude to join our team, someone who likes taking ideas and turning them into reality in a fast-paced environment.
- Well versed in front end and back end development
- Experience with MySQL database server configuration and maintenance
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented and organized
- Bachelor’s degree minimum. Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Engineering is preferred
- 4+ or years’ experience or strong project portfolio in Web PHP & MySQL Database development is required
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people
- Contribute ideas for making the applications better and easier to use
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- Opportunity for company equity and incentives to the right candidate
- Paid company holidays and vacation time
- Company events and trips
- Company sponsored gym membership
- Free Red Bull, coffee, sodas, juice, and snacks
- Cool, friendly, people
EMAIL US THE FOLLOWING:
- Resume with cover letter
- Salary History
- Portfolio with links to live examples
WE WILL PAY RELOCATION COSTS TO LAS VEGAS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES! We will also consider a part-time arrangement or engaging on a project basis with a goal to hire, for the right candidate.